Aadhaar Card is an authentic Id proof provided to give the equal opportunity to every citizen of India. For its visualization and physically presence process this card is known as an efficient document to present in every corner of the world as an actual proof. Now UIDAI has opened the new helping venture of linking Aadhaar Card to bank accounts to avoid the frauds in the banking departments. You can easily seed your bank account with Aadhaar Card with the simple method we are going to mention you here.
Aadhaar Card linking with Bank Account Online Method
There are three ways actually of seeding Aadhaar card with Bank online. First let us show you online method.
- Open UIDAI site
- Click on your name bank link with Aadhaar card
- Here you will be asked to enter Aadhaar Card no
- Enter your Aadhaar No and submit
- You will soon be updated by SMS of your linking with Aadhaar information
With this link your subsidized amount of LPG will directly add into your linked account. Now uid aadhaar card seeding with bank account is become mandatory in all states. If you can’t go for online linking you can also link with offline method.
Bank Account Linking with Aadhaar Card Offline Method
- Visit the bank premise
- Ask for Aadhaar Card to bank Link form
- Register your adhaar card no personally
- And submit it in the bank
- You will be soon updated by SMS of your bank account linking with Aadhaar card.
Not only that you can also open new bank account if you don’t have account with PAHAL DBTL scheme with showing only single proof of Aadhaar Card. according to PMJDY this is a free service provided to poor people to open zero savings account. Aadhaar card is beneficiary proof in many government schemes too. Kindly follow the steps to link Bank Account with Aadhaar Card.